Tuesday, June 14, 2011
All I Need to Know About Life I Learned by Breastfeeding
I found this posted in one of the forums one time and thought it was something worth sharing to everyone. Apparently, this was copied from a T-Shirt somewhere. Whoever came up with that shirt, thanks!
1. Mammals are great mothers.
2. Parenting is a 24 hour job.
3. Good things come in all sizes.
4. Our choices have consequences.
5. Some people do have to work harder than others to succeed.
6. Time and Patience improve most situations.
7. Feeling “let down” can be the best feeling in the world.
8. To do something well, you must do it often.
9. Man-made schedules do not fit many circumstances.
10. Some “experts” are not.
11. The best things in life are really free.
12. If you follow your heart, you will be a better parent.
13. Children always, eventually, move on to a new phase.
14. The longer I breastfeed, the more lessons I learn.
15. When you know you are really doing the right thing, it does not matter what other people “think”.