Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

How Do They Do It?

I just realized that it's been a while since I last made a post here.  The truth is that I've made several drafts on my laptop and several more in my head.  But then things just start coming in and everything seems to need more attention and then before I know it, either the topic is outdated or I've complete forgotten about it.  Which makes me wonder... how do mommy bloggers do it?  How do they manage to write up a lengthy and interesting article while managing their household?  I often convince myself that I can write something while the kids are asleep.  But even during those times, the more "important" stuff still gets in the way.

Take for example the fact that last month (August) was Breastfeeding Month.  While it was during the time when I was weaning Nina from breastfeeding, we still managed to join a group that had Breastfeeding pictorials taken - just to have a momento of such a special time in our lives.  I had started making my post on that, but as you may have guessed, something else came up and the post got shelved.

So, to all the mommy bloggers reading this post, I tip my hat off to you for doing something that for me seems impossible!  But I hope that time will come when I can figure out your secret so that this blog will be alive more often.

Until that time comes, here are some photos taken from that event, just to let you know that we're doing wonderful (although quite busy).  Hopefully, I'll be able to come up with an interesting update soon.











For now, enjoy the photos and remember, September is Craniofacial Awareness Month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment