Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Busy Bees

I just realized that it has been ages since I last updated our blog  ðŸ˜”.  With my work,  the kids being in school, having to make sure that all their assignments are done and keeping them away from the TV and all other electronic gadgets, there is barely enough time for me to put my thoughts down in writing - suitable enough for the blog.  My bad.

Needless to say, everything in the home front is busy and by busy, I mean on a positive side.  Our little miracle girl is growing up mighty fast and she isn't afraid of putting her mark on this world with a bang. I am so glad she is at that stage where she does not let funny looks or snide remarks bother her.  (Come to think lf it, she and her classmates are all at that stage where they never let physical appearances cloud their judgement of a person - now why can't grown ups be like that?)

Hopefully, I will soon be able to manage my time better so that. I can squeeze in some interesting entries here.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment