Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Guest Post on Chronicles of Nursing Mom

I am proud of the fact that I have been able to breastfeed both my babies.  So when Jenny asked if I could write about breastfeeding a special needs baby, I didn't hesitate.

For the Breastfeeding Carnival for July, we updated my earlier post on breastfeeding to include the syndactyly release.  Incidentally, that post was also submitted to the World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action and was part of their April newsletter.

Here's my guest post on Jenny's blog: Chronicles of a Nursing Mom

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing Pittipat! A mom on Twitter wants to share your post on Apert USA's FB page. i think member ka dun? thanks for inspiring moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'm also a member of that group. :) Thanks Jenny

    ReplyDelete